Monday, July 30, 2018

Story Starters for Monday writing

Choose your story starters to write about today...

  1. I didn’t mean to kill her. 
  2. The air turned black all around me.
  3. Icy fingers gripped my arm in the darkness.
  4. Wandering through the graveyard it felt like something was watching me. 
  5. It was there and then it had gone, why would a rabbit be on my bathroom floor?
  6. The date was 13th July, my 345th birthday... it would be my last...
  7. Everything stopped, people were stood like statues all around me, people in cars, men on bicycles, babies in prams all lifeless, frozen in time.
  8. The phone rang. "Hello," I said, "Hello." No one was there.  I hung up. All the lights went out...
  9. "Help me!" Help me!" Came the call from behind the steel door. 
  10. 'I pushed open the old creaky door and looked inside. What a sight met my eyes!'

No comments:

Post a Comment